Oligospermia or low sperm count is a problem where the quality and quantity of sperm and/or semen suffers. The result of this disorder is
male Infertility. Our Ayurvedic therapy works wonderfully in this problem. The total time period of treatment, the sperm count is restored to normal levels and the chances of having an issue is greatly enhanced.
In our treatment we give blend of herbal medicines and some times bhasams according to the need of patient. The duration of our treatment can vary from 2 months to 6 months.
Causes for Low Sperm Count
* Stress at work place or in family, strained relation ship, and physical stress can temporarily cause low sperm count.
* Some studies have revealed that obesity may be a cause for low sperm count.
* Tight underpants, bathing in very hot water, sitting for long hours, over weight in which fat layers sag on testicles reduce sperm count.
* Over exertion physically and mentally.
* Alcohol can damage sperms. Hence alcohol intake should be reduced to increase fertility.
* Smoking impairs sperm count, sperm motility, reduces sperm lifespan.
* Smoking over 20 cigarettes a day has been shown to reduce both the sperm count and the sperm motility to quite a major degree.
* Heat can have a detrimental effect on normal sperm production.
Ayurvedic Treatment and tips for low sperm count
* Diet that’s low in fat, and high in protein, vegetables, and whole grains is good for your health and for your sperm.
* Wear loose, cotton boxer shorts, Avoid hot baths and saunas.
* The more times you ejaculate, the less dense your semen will be. Maintain a gap of 3 days between two consecutive ejaculations.
* Lose any excess weight, which tends to cause
* Refrain from habits like smoking, alcohol consumption etc. Even
two drinks a day will have long-term effects on sperm production.
* Since infertility and life in general can be stressful, learn to relax.
* Reducing the frequency of your masturbating sessions will also
help you increase sperm count
* Quit bad unhealthy habits.
The Ayurvedic treatment for low sperm count (oligospermia) can help
you to see the improvement in your semen report within as much as 3-4
weeks duration. The results can very from person to person but there
should be impact on the following parameters.
* The quantity of semen increases.
* Sperm count also goes up
* The number of motile sperms (responsible for babies) shoots up
* The number of non-motile and sluggish sperms goes down
* The number of dead sperms also comes down
* Pus cells in semen analysis goes down
* is also beneficial in raising the quality of semen as it
increases the LH-FSH producing basophilic cells in the pituitary gland